This gallery contains 1,448 photos.
Monthly Archives: January 2017
2. Remember that other people have bigger problems than you
3. Remember the death of the Prophet (pbuh), the greatest calamity the Ummah faced
4. Maybe through this trial, Allah has saved you from an even bigger trial.
5. Through this trial Allah will remove some of your sins
6. Through this trial Allah has opened up a huge world of ibadah like sabr, salah, repentance etc
7. With this trial, Allah is putting you on the path of the Prophets. It is a confirmation that Allah loves you. The more Allah loves somebody, the more he tests them.”
Sheikh Tawfique Chowdhury
Prophet Mohamed peace and blessings be upon him , said:
“A man saw a dog eating wet dust out of thirst, so, the man took his shoe and kept on pouring water with it for the dog until he quenched the dog’s thirst. Allaah Thanked him and admitted him to Paradise.”
That is the point. Allah is saying if your heart is messed up, change it. Until then He will not change the situation we are in.
#Quran [13:11] “Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves.”
Basically when our heart is focused on the wrong things we are not in a position to see the opportunities Allah places before us. So if we change how we look at the world, our heart will change and then Allah’s support will be clear to us.