There is a time of night when work ends, traffic sleeps, and silence is the only sound. At that time—while the world around us sleeps—there is One who remains awake and waits for us to call on Him !!!
►► “Our Lord descends during the last third of each night to the lower heaven, and says: ‘Is there anyone who calls on Me that I may respond to him? Is there anyone who asks Me that I may give unto him? Is there anyone who requests My Forgiveness that I may forgive him?’”
[Bukhari: Book 2, Volume 21, Hadith 246; Muslim: Book 4, Hadith 1656]
- Guidance, because of His words “guidance for the muttaqeen (the people of taqwa)”;
- Help because of His words “Truly, Allah is with the people who have taqwa”;
- Close friendship [with Allah] because of His words, “Allah is the close friend of the muttaqeen”;
- Love because of His words, “Truly Allah loves the muttaqeen”;
- Covering over [of wrong actions] because of His words, “If you have taqwa of Allah He will make for you a discrimination and He will cover over for you your wrong actions”;
- A way out from unhappiness, and provision from where one does not expect because of His words, “Whoever has taqwa of Allah He will make a way out for him and provide him from where he does not expect”;
- Facilitation of affairs because of His words, “Whoever has taqwa of Allah He will make ease for him in his affair”;
- Full covering over of wrong actions and magnification of rewards because of His words, “Whoever has taqwa of Allah He will cover over his wrong actions and magnify a reward for him”;
- Acceptance of actions because of His words, “Allah only accepts from the people of taqwa”;
- Success because of His words, “Have taqwa of Allah in order that you might succeed”;
- Good news because of His words “For them there is good news in this world and in the next”;
- Entrance into the Garden because of His words “Truly, there are for the people of taqwa with their Lord Gardens of bliss”;
- Salvation from the Fire because of His words “Then We will save the ones who had taqwa”.
- Fear of punishment in the next life;
- Fear [of punishment in] this life;
- Hope of worldly reward;
- Hope of the reward of the next world;
- Fear of the reckoning;
- Shyness and bashfulness before the gaze of Allah, and this is the station of fearful watchfulness (muraqabah);
- Showing gratuide for His blessings by obeying Him;
- Knowledge, because of His words, “They only fear Allah, of His slaves, the ones who have knowledge”;
- Exalting and honouring His majesty, and it is the station of awe;
- Sincerity in love because of the words of the one who said:
THE THIRD SECTION:
- That the slave should protect himself from kufr (covering over the truth), and that is the station of Islam;
- That he should protect himself from acts of disobedience and forbidden things, and it is the station of turning or repentance (tawbah);
- That he should protects himself from doubtful matters, and that is the station of caution or carefulness (wara’);
- That he should protect himself from even those things that are permitted, and that is the station of doing without (zuhd);
- That he should protect himself from the presence of other than Allah in his heart, and it is the presence of witnessing (mushahadah).
Worry Changes Nothing
So, Instead Of Worrying About ..
What You Can Do Just Pray and Think Of What ALLAH Can Do For You..♥
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said : “Nothing repels divine decree except du’a, and nothing increases one’s lifespan except good deeds”
(Al-Tirmidhi and Al-Hakim)
Islam is the Fastest Growing Religion in the World, FOX NEWS REPORT
1. Our Knowledge – Wasted by not taking action with it.
2. Our Action – Wasted by committing them without sincerity.
3. Our Wealth – Wasted by using on things that will not bring us ajr (Good rewards). We waste our money, our status, our authority, on things which have no benefit in this life or in Akhirah (Hereafter).
4. Our Hearts – Wasted because they are empty from the love of Allah, and the feeling of longing to go to Him, and a feeling of peace and contentment. In it’s place, our hearts are filled with something or someone else.
5. Our Bodies – Wasted because we don’t use them in ibadah (Acts of worship) and service of Allah.
6. Our Love – Our emotional love is misdirected, not towards Allah, but towards something/someone else.
7. Our Time – Wasted; not used properly, to compensate for that which has passed, by doing what is righteous to make up for past deeds
8. Our Intellect – Wasted on things that are not beneficial, that are detrimental to society and the individual, not in contemplation or reflection.
9. Our Service – Wasted in service of someone who will not bring us closer to Allah, or benefit in dunyaa (This world).
10. Our Dhikr (Rememberance of Allah) – Wasted, because it does not effect us or our hearts if not done with total sincerity.
By- Yousuf Hafeez