☺ “Alhamdulilah that I found you my princess” ♥
☺ she asked him:”who guided you to find me?”
☺ “Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala),through my prayer… I always used to make this Duaa: (O Allah grant me the woman You accept to be the wife for a good servant)
☺ “I was waiting for you” said the wife after a moment of silence
☺ “how?” asked the husband smiling
☺ “I always used to make this Duaa in my prayer:(O Allah grant me the man You accept as a good servant)
May Allah grant all the Muslimat husbands whom Allah accepts as good servants, Aameen♥
1. Trust, help each other, be good and stay positive.
2. Please your spouse and make him/her feel special always.
3. Be humorous, playful, helpful, respectful and entertaining.
4. Never bring your past mistakes in your today.
5. Encourage and give hope to your spouse.
6. Do not compare each other even for tiny things.
7. Surprise your spouse with something new.
8. Spent time as much as you can.
9. Get ready for your spouse as they want you to get ready and look beautiful always.
10. Listen carefully and obey sincerely.
11. Avoid fighting, ignoring, lying, doubting, misbehaving and getting angry.
12. Be open and discuss your problems/worries to your spouse.
13. If one of you is angry, the other should be quiet.
14. Don’t argue. Simply say ‘Sorry’ whether it’s your mistake or not.
15. Always make Dua to make your marriage successful and your relationship strong.
16. Always be thankful to your spouse.
17. Say ‘I love you’ to your spouse often.
18. Understand each other.
19. Make eye contact while speaking.
20. Eat together, be together and pray together”
1. Her Obedience to the Creator
2. Her Haya (Modesty/Shyness)
3. Her Beauty
4. Her Intellect/playfulness
5. Her Truthfulness
6. Her Obedience
7. Her Patience
8. Her Cooking
9. Her Contentment with Rizq: No man likes to have a woman who is always complaining about how less her husband earns or how rich her other friends are. A good Muslimah is the one who thank Allah for what He has blessed her with and she is thankful to her husband for what he provides her with. Abu Hurairah RadhiyAllahu anh reported:
The Prophet Sallallahu alaihiwasallam said, “Richness is not the abundance of wealth, rather it is self-sufficiency.” (Sahih Al-Bukhari and Muslim)
10. Good Manners
We need to teach our daughters to distinguish between,
A man who flatters her and a man who compliments her,
A man who spends money on her and a man who invests in her,
A man who views her as property and a man who views her properly,
A man who lusts after her and man who loves her,
A man who believes he’s a gift to women and a man who believes she’s a gift to him.
And then we need to teach our sons to be that kind of man.
Tags: A Pious Muslima, A Pleasant Spouse.. A Delightful Life… A Wonderful Akhera…by Nisaar Y. Nadiadwala, “HIJAB (veil)”, ♥ a message to my dear sisters ….♥, ♥ A woman’s du’a for her future husband ♥, ♥ Expectations of a good life partner…, Females Wearing Tight Clothes, Jailed for Wearing Islamic Viel, Positive and Good Behavior with wife, The Righteous Spouse ♥, The Status and Respect of Mother – According to Islam, Treating well with woman!, Woman who didn’t want Baby (Abortion)
Don’t be too hurry in LOVE ♥, and don’t decide based up on your senses find a companion who can GUIDE you not only in this world but also in the HEREAFTER.
Who can pick you up when you fall,
who can remind you when you forget,
love you with all his/her might, and for the Sake of Allah,
Who can ask you for patience and Assist u during sorrow/Problem
And someone that will hold your hands through thick and thin and
lead you to the PARADISE ♥
The Good Morals and the Taqwa (Piousness) should b considered during choosing ur future life partner…
In sha’Allah ! 🙂
Posted in Marraige In Islam
Tags: A Pleasant Spouse.. A Delightful Life… A Wonderful Akhera…by Nisaar Y. Nadiadwala, “HIJAB (veil)”, ♥ a message to my dear sisters ….♥, ♥ A woman’s du’a for her future husband ♥, Females Wearing Tight Clothes, Positive and Good Behavior with wife, Prayer ♥, Treating well with woman!
I want a husband/wife who will get mad at me when I miss a prayer..♥
I want a husband/wife who will pour cold water on me when I don’t get up for Fajr Salah…♥
I want a husband/wife who will draw me closer to Allah, who will get upset whe…n I lie, cheat and do bad things and anything wrong…♥
I want a husband/wife who will call me after every Maghrib Prayer to read Qur’an together…♥
I want a husband/wife who will wake me up in the middle of the night for us to pray together and ask forgiveness from Allah.♥
“When a husband and wife look at each other with Love, Allah looks at both with Mercy” [Bukhari 6:19 & Tirmidhi 14:79]