Daily Archives: January 31, 2014
[Muslim] Read the rest of this entry
Abu Huraira (ra) reported that the messenger of Allah (saw) said:
The nearest a servant comes to his Lord is when he is prostrating himself,…
so make supplication (in this state)
Sajdah is a unique position or stance in the regular prayers, which a Muslim is supposed to offer at least five times a day.
Although the basic purpose of obligatory prayers is not to provide an exercise for people yet it is being increasingly recognized that it has plenty of medical advantages for the human body. Read the rest of this entry
“We will show them Our signs in the horizons and within themselves until it becomes clear to them that it is the truth. But is it not sufficient concerning your Lord that He is, over all things, a Witness?”
(Al Qur’an, 41: 53)
“And He gave you from all you asked of Him. And if you should count the favor of Allah , you could not enumerate them. Indeed, mankind is [generally] most unjust and ungrateful.”
(Al Qur’an, 14: 34)
“What is wrong with those people who look towards the sky during the prayer ?” His talk grew stern while delivering this speech and he said, “They should stop (looking towards the sky during the prayer); otherwise their eye-sight would be taken away.”
(Saheeh Al Bukhari, Book #12, Hadith #717)
In recent times things have become very confusing and we have begun to see in book stores and on websites speculations about future events, based on ayah and hadeeths which refer to these future events concerning the signs of the Hour. Sometimes you hear about the appearance of the Mahdi, sometimes you hear that the final battle between the Good and the Evil is close at hand, other time …you hear some thing happening in the East or in the West. So, learn about the Final hour and it signs by reading this book which is backed by proofs from Quran and Hadith.
download from here Read the rest of this entry
The Master of the Kingdom – Powerful Quran
Support Our Dawah By Donating: http://www.gofundme.com/themercifulservant Like – Share – Subscribe (Official Links Below) …
1. The one who sin privately and practice the deen of Islam out public.
2. The who sin publicly and practice the deen of Islam in private….
3. The one who sin both but knows exactly the consequence.
4. The one who sin and has become a practicing Muslim girl or Muslim boy thinking the better than the people they around.
5. The one who sin but takes his/her sin lightly and thinking Jahannam (hell fire) lightly
6. The one who sin but him/her is too busy correcting others people mistakes while they not correct themselves. Read the rest of this entry