1. Dont sleep during the day and pray all night. By doing this you are converting the day into night and the night into day, which is not the purpose of fasting.
2. Avoid being lazy and inactive during the day.
3. Dont waste time playing games during the day. Rather, please ALLAH by increasing in your worship of him..
4. Avoid having Iftaar parties. Ramadan wasnt meant to be a food extravaganza.
5. Dont ask your wife to spend Ramadan in the Kitchen. Eat something light and quick – she should also spend this blessed Month Worshipping ALLAH.
6. Spend the last 10 days worshipping ALLAH rather than trying to prepare for Eid! A day that is better than a thousand months is in these last 10 days. You can’t afford to miss this.
Read the rest of this entry