How to pray and for whom can we?
•••► For Parents:
1. May Allah give my Parents long life.
2. May Allah fulfill my Parents expectation.
3. May Allah wash all sorrow of my Parents.
4. May Allah bless on my Parents.
5. May Allah give them a life which is full of happiness.
•••► For Myself:
1. May Allah forgive all my bad deeds.
2. May Allah make me successful in my aim.
3. May Allah make me able to fulfill my Parent’s wishes.
4. May Allah fulfill my life with abundance of joy, peace & happiness.
5. May Allah give me strength to think about my right & wrong.
6. May Allah make me able to help poor people.
•••► For Friends:
1. May Allah make him pious.
2. May Allah fulfill his all wishes.
3. May Allah show him right path.
4. May Allah increase his happiness & moments of joy.
5. May Allah make him successful.
•••► For Muslims:
1. May Allah give Muslims unity.
2. May Allah give strength to Muslims to fight against enemies of Islam.
3. May Allah give Muslims wisdom.
╬◄●Plz don’t forget we sinful worshipers in ur prays (Ask Allah for our further hedaya (guidance in the path of Allah and Sunnah of Prophet PBUH), specially after every Fardh prayer,when u feel sad and had no one without Allah swt, after The night prayer/Tahajjud and as well for All ummah●►╬
Posted on August 28, 2012, in Articles and tagged accept, acheive, anticipate, can we pray, chance, cleaning, coming, convert, feel, great, hedaya, horoscope, how, Islam, islamic, lead, leader, luck, muslimah, overcome, Patience, patient, pray, Prayer, prophet, Prophet Muhammad Pray, purify, Quran, Quranic prays, sad, search, seek, Soul, Sunnah, video, vision, website, when to pray, why we should pray. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.