25 ways to Enter Jannah (Paradise)
2. Whoever believes (has emaan) in Allah and His Messenger (sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam), and establishes the prayer and fasts the month of Ramadan, it is incumbent upon Allah that He enters him in Jannah. [Sahih Bukhari]3. Whoever builds a masjid seeking by it the Pleasure of Allah, Allah will build for him a similar place in Jannah.
4. Whoever prays the two cool prayers (Asr and Fajr) will enter Jannah. [ Sahih Bukhari]5. Whoever goes to the masjid (every) morning and in the afternoon (for the ongregational prayer), Allah will prepare for him an honorable place in Jannah with good hospitality for (what he has done) every morning and afternoon goings.
6. Whoever can guarantee (the chastity of) what is between his two jaw-bones and what is between his two legs (i.e. his tongue and his private parts), I guarantee Jannah for him.
7. Whoever prays 12 rakaat in the day and night, a house in Jannah will be built for him.
[Sahih Muslim]8. Whoever treads a path in search of knowledge, Allah will make easy for him the path to Jannah.
[Sahih Bukhari]9. Whoever repeats after the muadhdhin from his heart (i.e., sincerely) will enter Jannah.
[Abu Dawud]10. There is not one of you who perfects his wudu and prays two rakaat setting about them with his heart as well as his face except that Jannah would be mandatory for him
[Abu Dawud]12. Whosoever last words are: laa ilaaha il Allah, will enter Paradise.
[Abu Dawud, Saheeh]13. Whoever says “SubhanAllah al-Adheem wa biHamdihi, Glorified and Exalted is Allah, The Great, and with His Praise”, a date-palm will planted for him in Jannah.
14. Whoever dies and is free from three: arrogance, grudges and debt will enter Jannah.
[Tirmidhi]15. Whoever raises two girls, he and I will enter Jannah.
[Tirmidhi]16. Whoever calls the adhan for 12 years, Jannah will become mandatory for him
17. Whoever asks Allah for Jannah three times, Jannah will say: “O Allah, enter him into Jannah.”
[Tirmidhi]18. Whoever visits an ailing person or a brother of his to seek the Pleasure of Allah, an announcer (angel) calls out: May you be happy, may your walking be blessed, and may you be awarded a dignified position in Jannah.
[Tirmidhi]19. Indeed, truthfulness leads to righteousness and indeed righteousness leads to Jannah.
20. Allah guarantees him who strives in His Cause and whose motivation for going out is nothing but Jihad in His Cause and belief in His Word, that He will admit him into Jannah.
[Sahih Bukhari]23. Allah has ninety-nine Names, one hundred minus one, and whoever believes in their meanings and acts accordingly, will enter Jannah. [Sahih Bukhari]24. I saw a man going about in Jannah (and enjoying himself) as a reward for cutting from the middle of the road, a tree which was causing inconvenience to the Muslimsz