Daily Archives: March 21, 2012
♥ The Sunnah way of Drinking water ♥
1) Drink Water With Right Hand.
2) Drink Water By Sitting.
3) Start Drinking Water With Saying “Bismillah”.
4) See The Water Before Drinking.
5) Drinking Water In 3 Steps.
6) After Finishing Saying “Alhamdullilah”
Surely,الله Will Give The Reward For Spreading Righteousness. ♥
• If you will wear Hijab you will not get Married.
• If you will wear Hijab you will not get Job.
• If you will wear Hijab people will not call you Beautiful.
• If you will wear Hijab your Friends will Leave you.
• If you will wear Hijab you will Look Old.
• If you will wear Hijab you will be considered Out Dated.
• If you will wear Hijab you will not get any attention and the boys will like your classmate, who is with out a Hijab.
WHAT ELSE DOES THE SHAYTAN WHISPERS IN YOUR EARS, MY SISTERS !??
Your LORD Says : Surely, Shaitan (Satan) is an enemy to you, so take him as an enemy. He only invites his followers that they may become the dwellers of the blazing Fire.
[Translation of the Holy Quran Surrah, Faatir 35:6]
Gheebah is to talk about your brother or sister in such a manner that he or she would dislike it if told to their face. Gheebah is one of the major sins in Islam because it hurts others and destroys their self-esteem.
Abu Huraira (R.A) narrated that the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said, “Do you know what is backbiting?” They (the companions) said: “Allah and His Messenger know best. Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: “Backbiting implies your talking about your brother in a manner which he does not like.” It was said to him: “What if what I say about my brother is true?” He said: “If what you said about him is true then you would have backbitten him, and if it is not true, then he is slandered (buhtaan) [Reported in Saheeh Muslim: hadeeth 1183, Sahih Muslim: Book 31, Number 6265, Abu Dawud, Ahmad, Tirmidhi, others…]
We should remember that when we commit Gheebah/backbiting we sacrifice the honor of our brothers and sisters. Allah says in the Holy Quran:
“O, you who believe! Avoid much suspicion; in deeds some suspicions are sins. And spy not neither backbite one another. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? You would hate it (so hate backbiting). And fear God, verily, God is the one who accepts repentance, Most Merciful. ( Translation of the Holy Quran, Surah Al- Hujurat 49: 12)
Surah Humazah in the Holy Quran, describes clearly that, one who indulges in Gheebah is in clear error and in great loss.
1. Woe to every slanderer and backbiter.
2. Who has gathered wealth and counted it,
3. He thinks that his wealth will make him last forever!
4. Nay! Verily, he will be thrown into the crushing Fire.
5. And what will make you know what the crushing Fire is?
6. The fire of Allâh, kindled,
7. Which leaps up over the hearts,
8. Verily, it shall be closed in on them,
9. In pillars stretched forth (i.e. they will be punished in the Fire with pillars, etc.).
These verses tell us about the terrible punishment, that befall on the Muslim who commits Backbiting.
What we also fail to realize is that Gheebah will wash away our good deeds and our good deeds would be snatched from us and given to one who we spoke ill off on the Day of Judgement. The prophet (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) said: We will have survived all of the horrible trials, the judgement, the bridge, and the huge thorns which snatch us according to our deeds and throw us into Hell. (Sahih Bukhari: Volume 8, Book 76, Number 577).
Allah teaches us to speak out against Slander and try to put a stop to it in the following verse:
And why did you not, when you heard it, say? “It is not right of us to speak of this: Glory to God, this is a most serious slander” (Translation of the Holy Quran, Surah An Nur 24:16)
The following are the only circumstances where one is allowed to talk about his brother or sister in islam:
1. If the person is being oppressed. In this case you are allowed to talk about the person who oppresses so that the oppressed may take what is rightfully his. He should only talk out of necessity and only to the one who can assist the oppressed person in taking his right from the oppressor.
2. Requesting a fatwa (Islamic ruling). For example, you may say “my brother did such and such (recalling the event), what do I do?” It is permitted to recall the incident and not mentioning the name of the person (this is better) so that a fatwa may be obtained.
3. When seeking marriage, setting up a business or being a witness. If a man asked another about a third person who has proposed it is permitted for the one being asked to say what he knows about the one who has proposed. When talking about him (the one seeking marriage) the one who knows him should be honest about what he says, without diminishing the persons value nor exaggerating his faults.
4. Cautioning people about bad/evil-doers. If a person propagates forbidden or evil, or something which contains shirk, it is permitted to warn people about that person until they are convinced about the misleading information.
Try and be ready for Salaah (Prayer) 5minutes before the Adhaan (Calling for Prayer).
In the few minutes before the Salaah, make Istighfaar, Taubah, or Thikrullah, or think of the Aakhirah (the Hereafter) and accountability and presentation of one’s deeds in the Court of Allah Ta’ala. Try and cut off from the business and worldly activities as much as possible through this little meditation and dhikr.
Now comes the Salaah: Insha-Allah, by this time, much of one’s heart will be in that Salaah. Insha-Allah, with a little effort and perseverance, there will be full attention and concentration.
Moreover, if we give priority status to fulfilling the Rights of Allah Ta’ala, then He will assist us in fulfilling our tasks. He will grant Barakah in time so that our undertakings are completed, In sha Allah.
Condition the mind; address yourself – I am standing before the King of Kings. SubhanAllah. …I have been chosen, from millions, to converse with `Rabbul `Aalameen’ and I am being afforded the greatest honour and privilege (above millions of others), to make sujood to Allah Ta’ala… to be nearest to Allah Ta’ala. [ …If we could truly fathom the greatness of the gift, this ultimate honour, this good fortune – we would never want to leave the position of sujood.]
And whilst reading the Quraan Sharif in Salaah (and even outside Salaah) then think : This is the Kalaam (speech) of my Allah – of my Beloved. By contemplating the meaning of the verses that you are reading, think : I am listening to the speech of Allah Ta’ala.
And since you are reading His Speech, He is also listening to you … Therefore learn the meaning of the Surahs we normally recite in Salaah. It will not take long to do so, if a little is learnt every day.
And think : In this Salaah (Prayer), in this Tilawat, in this thikr, in this Hamd – I have the special attention of Allah Ta’ala. I have exclusive attention because this is my `Me`raj’; this is my conversation and communication with the Master of the Worlds. …. What a compounded bounty – SubhanAllah : So many gifts in the gift packaged as Salaah.
How can any sane thinking Muslim ever refuse such a gift?
In contemplating this, we will experience the beauty and sweetness and pleasure of Salaah … we will understand the Hadith in which Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) says that the coolness of his eyes is in Salaah. May Allah Ta’ala grant us the reality.
In sha Allah, may we all strive (and succeed) in drawing ever closer to Allah (SWA), in salaah, our ibaadat and all that we say and do each day. May we live lives of purity, be sincere and humble and follow the guidance of the Quran and Sunnah in all that we do. May we be of those who are truly successful in the Dhunya and Aakhirah, In sha Allah, Ameen.