~ Ten Things We Waste ~
1. Our Knowledge – Wasted by not taking action with it.
2. Our Action – Wasted by committing them without sincerity.
3. Our Wealth – Wasted by using on things that will not bring us ajr (Good rewards). We waste our money, our status, our authority, on things which have no benefit in this life or in Akhirah (Hereafter).
4. Our Hearts – Wasted because they are empty from the love of Allah, and the feeling of longing to go to Him, and a feeling of peace and contentment. In it’s place, our hearts are filled with something or someone else.
5. Our Bodies – Wasted because we don’t use them in ibadah (Acts of worship) and service of Allah.
6. Our Love – Our emotional love is misdirected, not towards Allah, but towards something/someone else.
7. Our Time – Wasted; not used properly, to compensate for that which has passed, by doing what is righteous to make up for past deeds
8. Our Intellect – Wasted on things that are not beneficial, that are detrimental to society and the individual, not in contemplation or reflection.
9. Our Service – Wasted in service of someone who will not bring us closer to Allah, or benefit in dunyaa (This world).
10. Our Dhikr (Rememberance of Allah) – Wasted, because it does not effect us or our hearts if not done with total sincerity.
By- Yousuf Hafeez
Posted on February 20, 2012, in Articles, Islam and tagged A Note on Terrorism, Be Always thankful of Almighty Allah :), Can God do Anything?, Can we Prove Quran is From God?, Democracy vs. Islam, Does God Have limitations?, Dua and asking forgiveness from Almighty Allah :)), Dua’s for Ramadan, Easy Steps for Memorizing Qura’n, God of The Jews And Christians?, If everything is in Will of ALLAH then where is freedom of Choice? Dr.Zakir Naik, Medical Benefits fo Wodhu (Ritual Ablution), Prayer –The Spirit of Worship in Islam, Ramadan, The Night Prayer (Tahajjud/Qyaam Al-Layl), The Prophet of Islam, Time Management from an Islamic Perspective, True Love of The Prophet Mohammad (Peace be up on him), Values of Pious True Muslims, What the Bible says about Muhammad, Where Did God Come From?, who are close to Allah (swt), Why Did God Create Everything, Women’s Rights In Islam, Worshiping only Allah (swt)!!!. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.