Daily Archives: July 14, 2011
”I love Isa (Jesus) PBUH , Because I am a MUSLIM”
Maryam alayhe assalam (Virgin Mary)
Maryam (alayhe assalam) was deeply absorbed in her worship one day when she heard a voice, that of an angel Gabriel calling her.
“O Maryam! Allah (S.W.T.) has chosen you, purified you, and chosen you above the women of mankind and jinn. O Maryam! Submit yourself with obedience to your Lord, and prostrate yourself along with those who bow down.”
This was wondrous news for her, a glad tiding. She had been chosen from amongst the women of her time for a great event, and she would prepare for it by purifying her soul and devoting herself to worship Allah (S.W.T.) alone.
Maryam withdrew from her people to a private eastern room. She placed a screen between herself and others and began to pray and worship Allah (S.W.T.) Suddenly, a man appeared before her.
Startled, she said: “I seek refuge with the Most Gracious from you, if you do fear Allah (S.W.T.).”
He replied, “I am only a Messenger from your Lord, to announce to you a gift of a Holy son.” [It was angel Jibreel (Gabriel) addressing her!]
She said: “How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me and I am not unchaste?” [What a great news and what an honor! But how, she wondered, could she have a child? After all, she had no husband and had been secluded in her mihraab-never touched by a man!]
He said: “So (it will be): Thy Lord saith, ‘That is easy for Me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us’: It is a matter (So) decreed.” [But Allah (S.W.T.) creates what He wills, and with a word from Him, “Be” He says to it, and it is! angel Jibreel (Gabriel) removed her doubts, saying “Your Lord said, ‘That is easy for Me, and We wish to appoint him as a sign to mankind and a mercy from Us, and it is a matter already decreed.” Angel Jibreel (Gabriel) breathed into the sleeves of her garment, and thus Maryam conceived.
Nine months went by, People began to notice her advancing pregnancy. They were initially surprised, but then they started talking about her in irreverent manner. Her worries mounted until the day she felt the pain of childbirth. She left her mihraab and went to the trunk of a date-palm tree. Holding to the trunk, waiting for the miraculous birth of her baby, a flash of what might happen afterward crossed her mind. Feeling a pain even greater than her labor.
And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm tree: She cried (in her anguish): “Ah ! would I had died before this ! would that I had been a thing forgotten and out of sight !”
Then the voice came from below her. “Grieve not ! for thy Lord hath provided a rivulet beneath thee; “And shake towards thyself the trunk of the palm-tree: it will let fall fresh ripe dates upon thee, “So eat and drink and cool (thine) eye and if thou dost see any man, say; I have vowed a fast to Allah (S.W.T.) Most Gracious, and this day, will I enter into talk with any human being.'”
Having rested somewhat from the delivery, Maryam (Virgin Mary) swaddled her son in a piece of cloth and carried him in her arms to her people. Thinking the worst of her, they exclaimed,
“O Maryam (Mary) ! truly an amazing thing has thou brought ! O sister of Aaron ! thy father was not a man of evil, nor thy mother a woman unchaste !”
But Maryam spoke to no one as she was under a vow of silence. She pointed to the child, as if to say, “Talk to him!”
They were incredulous! How could they talk to a newborn baby? was she making fun of them? But behold the –the baby spoke! Defending her mother, He said:
” I am indeed a servant of Allah: He hath given me a Revelation and made me a Prophet; “And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and has enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live :
“(He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable:
“So Peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)” !
Such (was) Prophet Esa (Jesus) PEACE BE UPON HIM the son of Maryam (Virgin Mary) : (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute.
Such as the story of the birth of maryam’s son Prophet Esa (Jesus) P.B.U.H., a slave of Allah (S.W.T.) and a Prophet . His birth was a miracle for he had no father. But this miracle is no greater than the creation of Adam (alayhe assalaam) who had neither father nor mother but was created from clay.
“It befits not the Majesty of Allah (S.W.T.) that He should beget not a son. Glorified and Exalted be He above all that they associate with Him. When He decrees a thing, he only says to it “Be” and it is.
Six Kalimas in English Tajveed
1) Kalma Tayyab: Laa ilaaha illal Lahoo Mohammadur Rasool Ullah
2) Kalma Shaadat: Ashahado An Laa ilaaha illal Laho Wahdahoo Laa Shareeka Lahoo Wa Ash Hado Anna Mohammadan Abdo Hoo Wa Rasoolohoo.
3) Kalma Tamjeed: Subhanallahe Wal Hamdulillahe Wa Laa ilaha illal Laho Wallahooakbar. Wala Haola Wala Quwwata illa billahil AliYil Azeem.
4) Kalma Tauheed: Laa ilaha illal Lahoo Wahdahoo Laa Shareekalahoo Lahul Mulko Walahul Hamdo Yuhee Wa Yumeeto Wa Hoa Haiy Yul La Yamooto Abadan Abada Zul Jalali Wal ikraam Beyadihil Khair. Wa hoa Ala Kulli Shai In Qadeer.
5) Kalma Astaghfar: Astaghfirullah Rabbi Min Kullay Zambin Aznabtuho Amadan Ao Khat An Sirran Ao Alaniatan Wa Atoobo ilaihe Minaz Zambil Lazee Aalamo Wa Minaz Zambil Lazee La Aalamo innaka Anta Allamul Ghuyoobi Wa Sattaarul Oyobi Wa Ghaffaruz Zunoobi Wala Haola Wala Quwwata illa billahil AliYil Azeem.
6) Kalma Radde Kufr: Allah Humma inni Aaoozubika Min An Oshrika Beka Shai Aown Wa Anaa Aalamo Behi Wa Astaghfiroka Lima laa Aalamo Behi Tubtu Anho Wa Tabarrato Minal Kufri Washshirki Wal Kizbi Wal Jheebati Wal Bidaati Wan Nameemati Wal Fawahishi Wal Bohtani Wal Maasi Kulliha Wa Aslamtoo Wa Aamantoo Wa Aqoolo Laa ilaaha illal Lahoo Mohammadur Rasool Ullah.