Helping Poor In Islam
Do something great today. If you REALLY wanted to, today, you could save a life!
If you REALLY wanted to, today, you could ease the burden of an entire village.
If you REALLY wanted to, today, you could be someone’s real life hero.
You have the means to REALLY make a difference. Don’t just think about doing something good or just talk about it… just do it!
There is nothing stopping you.
You have the ability & you have the power, now just use it! Don’t go to sleep tonight before you’ve done something great today!
“Avoid cruelty and injustice…and guard yourselves against miserliness, for this has ruined nations who lived before you.” Riyadh-us-Salaheen, Hadith 203.
Quran Chapter 107 –
Quran Translation of Surah Al-Maun (Alms Giving)
1. Have you seen him who denies the Recompense?
2. That is he who repulses the orphan (harshly),
3. And urges not the feeding of AlMiskeen (the poor),
4. So woe unto those performers of Salat (prayers) (hypocrites),
5. Who delay their Salat (prayer) from their stated fixed times,
6. Those who do good deeds only to be seen (of men),
7. And refuse Al-Maoon (small kindnesses e.g. salt, sugar, water, etc.).
Please my dear brothers ans sister help Orphans, help poor and needy as Prophet Mohammad (PBUH); said helping poor & needy is better than praying 1 month in his Masjid (Masjid e Nabwi) we all know how much reward it is to pray in Medina.
ISLAM is all about helping others…..
Posted on July 7, 2011, in Allah (God), Articles, Hadiths, Islam, Qu'ran and tagged A Beautiful Hadith ♥, A Wife…, and the Holy Spirit, Islam, Jesus, Marriage in Islam: Considered from a Legal Point of View, The Prophet of Islam, WHAT IS THE QUR’AN?, WHAT IS THE QUR’AN?A Wife…, What the Bible says about Muhammad, Where is God?, Who is Allah, Women In Christianity And Islam, Women Rights in Islam – (1) Mothers’ Rights, Women’s Rights In Islam. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.