HOW TO MAKE AN EFFECTIVE AND SHORT DUA – 5 Ways
(In the Name of Allah (SWT), Most Gracious, Most Merciful, all praise and thanks are due to Allah, Lord of the Realms and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger (SAWS) and upon all his family and companions)
Not many are aware that a simpleRamadan Dua at a right time can do wonders and this is where one is told to make Dua to ask from our Lord, Allah (SWT) for HIS forgiveness and mercy and bless us all the wishes and desired which we deserve the most and
This is why we are to know that our Beloved Prophet (SAWS) said: “Allah is angry with those who do not ask Him for anything” (Tirmidhi). Why make Him mad? Therefore it is advised that before the month of Ramadan has started make your wish list to make dua for.
In addition, consider the following 5 ways to make a sweet, short and yet effective Dua:
1. Make Your Wish List: Before this blessed month of Ramadan begins you are advised to make a wish list, write it down, enlist it on your phone or any other way that you can possibly remember it to make it.
2. Ask Anything But Halal: Yes, that is right you are to make Dua in which you can include anything or everything you ever wanted, there is no limitations in asking and there is no level of asking, but you are to make sure that the things you wish should be Halal.
3. Categorize Your Dua: The Dua you wish or desire to ask if categorize will make sure that you seek each and everything without missing anything, some of the recommended categories are:
4. Timings For Answering Duas: There is nothing else than desired wish list be granted and this can be done by identifying the right time. We are told that best time of making a dua is the month of Ramadan in which before breaking your fast is the time.
5. Etiquettes Of Dua: There is a proper way to be followed for better chances and to make an effective Dua you are to praise Allah (SWT) The Almighty and our Beloved Prophet (SAWS) before asking for of your own desire.